GIGAPRESS AND DIE CASTING MACHINES
IDRA Idra was founded in 1946 by the Pasotti family and has become since then the reference point for development of die casting technology. Passion, competence and constant search for innovative solutions are some of the features of Idra team.
The reliability, solidity, user friendliness, innovative technology and ease of maintenance of all its products are the result of the job of Idra engineers.
IDRA TOP 5
- is an active and dynamic partner working every day to meet constantly changing demands
- has always helped its customers reach their goals wotking with them to create specific instruments for each plant
- first class customers working with Idra die casting machines
- offers die casting turnkey solutions from a single source
- produces the most easy to use and performing die cast machines in the market.
Over-the-edge efficiency and eco sustainability: NEO introduces a new chapter in high end die casting technology.
The new XPress machine by Idra represents a new experience in Die Casting from many points of view.
Ferrario confirmed as president of Amafond
Riccardo Ferrario, General Manager of Idra Group was confirmed a few days ago as President of
EVENTS | Save the Date!
IDRA "Preferred Supplier" Status from Nemak
Based on performance, business position, and strategic alignment Nemak proposed IDRA to receive the preferred supplier status.
"Our mission is and will be the design and manufacture of die casting presses and automated cells for the light alloy foundry business worldwide."
RICCARDO FERRARIO | GENERAL MANAGER
Map of Idra
25039 Travagliato (BS) | Italy
Kokomo, Indiana 46901 | USA
Parque Industrial Politek
66017 Garcia | NL Mexico
73630 Remshalden Grunbach | Deutschland
201612 Shanghai | P.R. China
years of experience