"IDRA has become the world leader in large tonnage
machines for structural components"
RICCARDO FERRARIO | GENERAL MANAGER
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System:
is internationally recognised as the world’s leading quality management standard.
ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which is not auditable but do form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System:
is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS).
This Standard provides a framework that an organization can follow in order to:
- Minimize their environmental footprint
- Diminish the risk of pollution incidents
- Provide operational improvements
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation
- Develop their business in a sustainable manner
ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety: is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001 will enable to improve the company OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities seeking to eliminate them
- Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks
- Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
- Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to improve it
More about Idra Group
A technological benchmark in light alloy die-casting since 1946.
Vision & Mission
IDRA stands for the continuous development and production of high-performance machines and their automation.
Innovation, proven know-how and experience are what distinguishes a leader from a follower.
Facts & Numbers
More than 2000 customers worldwide and 15,560 machines produced: growth never happens by chance.