GIGAPRESS AND DIE CASTING MACHINES
IDRA Idra was founded in 1946 by the Pasotti family and has become since then the reference point for development of die casting technology. Passion, competence and constant search for innovative solutions are some of the features of Idra team.
The reliability, solidity, user friendliness, innovative technology and ease of maintenance of all its products are the result of the job of Idra engineers.
IDRA TOP 5
- is an active and dynamic partner working every day to meet constantly changing demands
- has always helped its customers reach their goals wotking with them to create specific instruments for each plant
- first class customers working with Idra die casting machines
- offers die casting turnkey solutions from a single source
- produces the most easy to use and performing die cast machines in the market.
Over-the-edge efficiency and eco sustainability: NEO introduces a new chapter in high end die casting technology.
The Giga Press is a revolutionary technology that has garnered significant attention and support, pioneered by Riccardo Ferrario, the general manager of IDRA GROUP.
EVENTS | Save the Date!
2nd International Forum advanced light metal solutions for a sustainable, decarbonized Automotive Industry
The Forum is a 2 days event in English: a unique opportunity to share know-how, information, opportunities for getting faster cooperation within industry, meeting leading global automotive manufacturers and discussing the trends and technologies for the coming years.
10th - 11th October Villa Baiana Winery
Franciacorta | Brescia | Italy
"Our mission is and will be the design and manufacture of die casting presses and automated cells for the light alloy foundry business worldwide."
RICCARDO FERRARIO | GENERAL MANAGER
Map of Idra
25039 Travagliato (BS) | Italy
Kokomo, Indiana 46901 | USA
Parque Industrial Politek
66017 Garcia | NL Mexico
73630 Remshalden Grunbach | Deutschland
201612 Shanghai | P.R. China
years of experience